Pathway TS/MP and ACS Manager for ECLIPSE
Current version: 1.8.0
The Pathway Monitor for ECLIPSE allows developers and operators to work collaboratively with Pathway TS/MP 2.x and ACS Domains in a friendly rich client environment. This plug-in leverages SSH and challenge-response technology to ensure that all interactions are secure.
Key Features and Benefits
- Creates, modifies, and manages server classes in ECLIPSE GUI editors.
- Explorer for any available EXPAND node, PATHMON, and Domains.
- Dynamic, sortable status views for system monitoring.
- SSH communications for all TCP/IP traffic.
- Stores specifications in XML to allow sharing and deployment via SCM solutions.
- Separation of duties between environment specification and server classes.
- Audit and validation of Pathway configurations.
- Server Class Templates for derived and inherited values.
- Computed Server Class attribute values using TACL syntax scripts.
- Supports packaging of definitions in Development, and use by Operations.
- Creates and populates PATHMON environments.
- Wizards for PATHMON and Server Class creation.
- Simple installation with without any SUPER, FUP LICENSE, inetd, or LISTNER requirements.
- Available server-side licensing
- Available as a both plug-in and RCP application.