The NSGit ECLIPSE Plugin is a front-end to both git and NSGit where it allows you to synchronize your working branch in multiple repositories on different hosts. You can code on your workstation, see how the contents will map to GUARDIAN, then synchronize your branch on your NonStop server without having to worry about what files to transfer or where.
- Synchronization between workstation and GUARDIAN clones. Keep your topic branches in sync by having the plugin move code cleanly and completely between your clones.
- Remote and GMake-based builds. Automatically detect Makefiles in your GUARDIAN projects and build with them.
- Compiler error and warning parsers that integrate with the ECLIPSE Problem window. You can see your GUARDIAN compile problems show up in ECLIPSE.
- Decorated Navigation. The Plugin displays the GUARDIAN file and sub-volume names of your clone as they would be located in the GUARDIAN file system.
- Metadata Management. Keep your NSGit attributes and mappings up to date using ECLIPSE. This helps expedite ongoing management of your projects.
As of the 1.6.808 version, most of the NSGit metadata can be easily managed using the ECLIPSE plugin, making your job much easier.
The plugin can also drive compiles and capture output so you don’t even have to touch the NonStop for most work efforts, if you like working in ECLIPSE.
We are also planning to have a similar capability for Ingot/MVS.
The current plugin version is 1.6.809.0.
For more information, contact us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.