I am so pleased to have just done an Indestructibility Assessment for the Richmond Hill Chamber of Commerce, who passed with flying colours. It is actually rare that organizations are so well prepared. Some of the things they did right:
- Weathered the recent Ice Storm very nicely. Their operations barely noticed it.
- Have sound backup plans for loss of technical and human resources.
- Replace their UPS batteries on a regular basis.
- Manage their systems very nicely.
- Understand and follow their data retention requirements.
- Plus lots more…
As a member of the Chamber, I am very happy that we are so well represented and glad to be associated with them.