By using this website, you agree to the following terms:
- The contents of this website are property of Nexbridge Inc. When you post comments or pages to this website, the content becomes property of Nexbridge Inc.
- You will not post any material that have ownership limitations that prevent these above policies from being in force.
- You have the legal right and authorization to post any and all material you post on this site.
- You will not repost information from this website onto another website without the permission of an officer of the Nexbridge Inc. If you need permission, please contact us for permission.
- You will not post advertising, other material on this site for the purpose of selling products or services or enticing others to buy products and services, without the expressed written permission from an officer of the company.
- Spam is 100% unacceptable and in violation of CASL legislation in Canada. We have a zero tolerance for it. If we find that you are involved in spamming practices in any manner, we will remove your user and access with no notice.
- Threats, bullying, and/or hateful posts are 100% unacceptable and we have zero tolerance for it. If you make a comment that is in any way threatening or perceived to be threatening by the original poster, or another poster or commenter in the chain, or a specifically targeted entity or group, we will remove your user and access with no notice. In some severe cases, at our sole determination, we reserve the right to inform the appropriate authorities.
- We reserve the right to block your IP address, subnet, and/or domain as we see fit, with or without evidence, based entirely at our discretion. Any attempts at misusing our website may result in the removal of your user id and/or access without notice at any time.